Help Keep Dan in Congress for Commonsense Leadership
You can make an online contribution today to help keep Dan in Congress fighting for you.
To make a mail-in contribution:
* Make your check payable to “Dan Lipinski for Congress”
* Print and complete the mail-in contribution form to the address below
Dan Lipinski for Congress
P.O. Box 520
Western Springs, IL 60558
If you are unable to print the form, simply include a note with your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, occupation and the name of your employer.
Do not send cash.
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Contributions to Dan Lipinski for Congress are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals can contribute up to $5,600 for the primary election and up to an additional $5600 for the general election.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Contributions from unions, corporations, national banks, federal government contractors and foreign nationals are prohibited.